Any person seeking admission in Fazaia Medical College should fulfill the following criteria:
a. For Local Students
· F.Sc pre-medical with 60% or higher marks
· NUMS MDCAT with passing marks
b. Foreign Quota Students
· F.Sc pre-medical or 12 years of education in Pre-medical group (IBCC equivalence) with 60% marks passed the mandatory subjects of biology and chemistry. The student may opt to qualify either physics or mathematics in the examination of the Higher Secondary School Certificate or an equivalent 12″ grade qualification.
· Foreign Student shall qualify SAT- II with minimum score of 550 in each subject or a foreign MCAT examination or UCAT examination with 50% marks.
· Permanent foreign nationality or overseas Pakistani (Pakistani citizen permanently resident in foreign country) and who has studied and passed 12th grade examination or equivalent outside Pakistan.